For a travelling photographer of the nature is probably the best asset. While having a professional camera is genuinely an asset attachment of a lens that is cheap could turn out to be real bizarre. To unleash the full capacity of a travelling clicker one should try out and buy for the best in the market that is the canon travel lenses. This article aims to describe some of the best canon lenses for travel.
Overview and the listing to the best lenses
Although all types of lenses manufactured by canon are of high quality and durable it is important to choose the lenses which blend in with the correct camera and have the requited features which will help clicking some mesmerizing captures.
The listing to some of the best lenses by cannon is:
- The canon EF24-105mm f/4 L ISUM: with the filter thread of 70mm and type of wide telephoto it is a wide angled camera with excellent coverage and the provision of color contrasting and fidelity. However the pace of the length is comparatively slow and not specifically as light weight as it should be.
- The canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens: with a filter thread count of 77mm and a standard super zoom feature. Moreover the focus feature is incredible and the image retrieving quality is marvelous. The con to this lens is that it is a bit too expensive.
- Canon EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 ISUSM Lens: a standard telephoto type this camera lens it has a filter thread of 67mm. this camera lens is lightweight and has a superb zoom ratio and a good sharpness ratio to its credit. The only demerit to this lens that it sometimes a softness to the wide aperatured shots.
- Canon EF50mm f/1.8 STM lens: with a filter thread number of 67mm this a normal type camera with cheap purchase and pros like avid sharpness, fast lens and an excellent quality of build but the lens is not widely compatibility and hence has a limited usage.
- The canon EF16-35mm f/2.8 L USM lens: an expensive lens in range this lens by canon has a super wide standard type lens with a filter thread of incredible range of 88mm and a lens with excellent stabilization and sharp image quality however the only disadvantage to the lens is its price since the lens is very expensive.